Point of Use, Time of Need Supply Chain™ cloud-based solutions that can provide digital asset provenance and traceability across a distributed network.
A Moog VeriPart® Use Case
Cost effective, on demand provenance for applications where trust and performance really matters.
VeriPart® is a revolutionary process to implement high integrity single-order supply-chain solutions that are trusted, traceable, open, easy to use, fully serialized, and attributable to their owner. Additionally, VeriPart® reduces the potential for counterfeit, ensures the original manufacturer retains design ownership, and can aggregate and reward intellectual property from all the stakeholders. Utilizing VeriChain™, a secure, trusted, supply chain marketplace powered by Blockchain technology, VeriPart® end items are guaranteed authentic and hold traceable certification pedigrees for all requirements, intellectual property, processes, and materials used to produce them.
SERIALIZED AND TRACEABLE
- Distributed in Blockchain linked data guarantees fully traceable authenticity on a part-by-part basis
- Secure public-private key encryption protects data and identity, restricts access to only those authorized
- VeriPart®, an open industry standard for the world’s top suppliers
- Cloud based, enabled by leading edge Blockchain technology
- Access from mobile devices, desktop, shop floor, etc.
- Point of Use, Time of Need Digital Supply Chain™ solutions
A Secure Process for Additive Manufacturing Digital Supply Chain
Moog has participated in the development of VeriPart®, leveraging the expertise of Moog’s experience producing precision parts in a highly regulated environment, using world class quality systems approved for aircraft certification. VeriPart® is a Point of Use, Time of Need™ cloud-based solution.