VERY FLEXIBLE DESIGN FOR LEADING-EDGE MACHINE MANUFACTURERS
Developed to meet the needs of leading-edge machine manufacturers across a wide range of industries, Moog ball screws flexible design provides a unique and competitive advantage in a variety of applications.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF MOOG BALL SCREWS
- ISO3408-3 classes 1-3-5-7
- Diameter from 12 mm [0.47 in] to 100 mm [3.93 in]
- Pitch from 1.5 mm [0.06 in] to 80 mm [3.14 in]
- Length up to 6,200 mm [244 in]
- Load capacity:
- Dynamic load up to 1,450 kN
- Static Load up to 3,300 kN
- Acceleration 15 to 30m/sec2
- Single or multi-start
What is a ball screw?
A ball screw is a rolling system consisting of a threaded shaft (screw) and a nut that, internally threaded as well, contains a determined number of balls.
The return of the balls that run in the nut during the rolling is permitted by one or more mechanical elements called liners.
A ball screw is similar to a ball bearing, with the balls travelling in one or more threads
Discover how Moog Roller Screws helped BMB S.p.A improve its production performance. Read the complete story