AC267 Miniature Slip Ring
MINIATURE SLIP RING CAPSULES IN VARIOUS CIRCUIT CONFIGURATIONS
A slip ring capsule can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, intermittent or continuous rotation while transferring power and / or data.
Miniature slip ring capsule assemblies economically address both critical space and weight limitations. Each assembly includes the rotor, brush blocks, frame, ball bearings and dust cover. Existing designs are available or we can custom design slip rings to meet your specific requirement.
Although originally designed for commercial uses, the miniature slip ring capsule is well suited for many military applications. For more information about how Moog's miniature slip ring capsules can be tailored to fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- Rugged stainless steel housing
- Up to 60 rings can be packaged in a self-contained envelope 1.957 inch long and .50 inch barrel diameter
- Gold-on-gold sliding contact technology
- Up to 100 rpm operation
- Low noise. As low as 25 milliohms.
- Long life. Several million total revolutions at speeds up
to 60 rpm have been obtained.
- Precise, tight packaging capabilities for meeting stringent design criteria
- Proprietary plating techniques provide improved reliability, longer life and increased efficiency
- Unique signal handling performance to minimize noise and increase speed
- Configuration flexibility allows for packaging from 16 to 60 circuits
|Current Rating||.8 amp per circuit|
|Lead Size||30 AWG|
|Dielectric Strength||500 VAC (test)|
|Insulation Resistance||1000 mohms @ 500 VDC|
|Circuit Resistance||265 mohms with 12 in. leads both ends|
|Starting Torque||2 grams-centimeters maximum per circuit|
|Noise||50 mohms test @ 5 rpm test current 50 MA|
- Gimballed pitch, roll and yaw axes of inertial navigation systems
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)