ETHERNET SLIP RING CAPSULE
A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power and data from a stationary to a rotating structure.
The AC7203, a derivative of our very popular AC6023 series, provides Ethernet communication in combination with 2 amp, 5 amp and 10 amp power connections. Options are available for both 10 / 100BaseT and 1000BaseT (Gigabit Ethernet). The Ethernet cable is supplied terminated with a RJ45 jack, ready to connect.
The AC7203 utilizes gold-on-gold contact technology with very low electrical noise for unparalleled performance and provides functional life that exceeds any competitive slip ring.
For more information about how Moog's ethernet slip rings can fit your specific application, contact our slip ring experts.
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 formats
- Speeds up to 250 RPM continuous
- 12, 24, 36 and 48 inch lead lengths
- Available with various combinations of Ethernet, 2 amp, 5 amp and 10 amp connections
- Sealing to dust and light fluid splash available
- Plug-and-play Ethernet connection
- Splash seals for just and light fluid splash
- Standard 12 inch lead lengths, optional 24, 36 and 48 inch available
- No flange
- Metal housing
|Operating Speed||250 rpm* continuous|
|Ethernet Connections||10 / 100BaseT and 1000BaseT|
|Circuit Options||Ethernet plus, 2 amp, 5 amp and 10 amp|
|Voltage||240 VAC on power circuits|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +80°C|
|Current Rating||2 to 10 amps|
|*Please note that the operational life of the unit is dependent upon rotational speed, environment and temperature.|
- Video over Ethernet
- Motor control
- POE (Power-Over-Ethernet)
- CCTV IP-surveillance