Weapon Stores Management System (SMS) Platforms
- Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) compliant
- Lightweight – half the weight of comparable systems
- Compact and flexible modular design for optimized installation
- Proven, rugged and affordable
- High performance with latest technology available
- Third party user interface for rapid custom integrations with smart displays, moving map and mission management software suppliers
- Lightweight Dual Rail Launcher (DRL) with Hellfire Interface Unit (HIU)
- SMS software approved as non safety-critical DO-178C DAL E
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461G
- Compliant to MIL-STD-704F
- MIL-STD-1760, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, analog and digital I/O, Ethernet, RS232/RS422, and Serial interfaces available
Datasheets, Brochures and Catalogs
Moog provides precision steering controls for the missiles market through the application of industry leading products such as fin control actuation as well as divert and attitude control thruster valves.
Moog provides integrated turret design for Missile Launch Pedestals as well as their Reconfigurable Integrated-weapons Platform (RIwP®)
Moog designs and manufactures high-precision motion control and electronic solutions for many of the world’s leading naval forces.