Moog’s SUBSAFE, level 1 manufacturing facility in Orrville, OH is dedicated to developing and producing motion control solutions for the U.S. Navy’s nuclear submarine program. Our Orrville sound lab includes a unique structural-borne vibration testing capability for low acoustic signature actuation.
Our motion control solutions comply with stringent naval qualification requirements such as shock, vibration, low acoustic signature, and seawater corrosion resistance.
Moog Maintains an 89,000 sq ft Engineering and Manufacturing facility in Orrville, OH dedicated to developing and producing motion control solutions for challenging naval applications:
- Decades of experience meeting stringent naval specific quality standards including SUBSAFE Level 1 and Mil-I-45208
- Structure borne vibration and test capability
- Exceptional process capability and repeatability
- Quality first mindset
Moog manages obsolescence issues:
- We offer build-to-print manufacture (as well as design & development)
- Moog owns several legacy product lines from Borg Warner, E-Systems, Montek, and other Naval System and component suppliers