Policies and Legal Notices Regarding Literature
Moog’s product literature is developed for users with technical knowledge. To ensure that all necessary characteristics for function and safety of the system are given, the user has to check the suitability of the products described.
The literature was prepared with great care and the contents reflect the authors' best knowledge. However, the possibility of error remains and improvements are possible. Please feel free to submit any comments regarding errors or incomplete information to us. We do not offer any guarantee that the contents conform to applicable legal regulations nor do we accept any liability for incorrect or incomplete information and the consequences thereof.
The products described in Moog’s literature are subject to change without notice. In case of doubt, please contact your nearest Moog location.
Moog is a registered trademark of Moog Inc. and its subsidiaries. Unless expressly indicated, all trademarks as indicated in literature are the property of Moog Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Product and company names mentioned in our materials might be protected trademarks or brands of the relevant manufacturer. The absence of the symbols ® or ™ does not indicate that the name is free from trademark protection.
Where possible we denote the owner of the trademark. Please see references below.
- Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers.
- Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Skydrol® is a registered trademark of Solutia Inc.
- HyJet® is a registered trademark of Exxon
- MATLAB® is a registered trademark of The MathWorks Inc.
- LabVIEW® is a registered trademark of National Instruments Inc
All materials are subject to copyright laws. All rights reserved.