Frameless Permanent Magnet Alternators
AG Matrix™ Series
The AG Matrix™ Series alternators are used in applications that require high power density. The designs are optimized for maximum output power and maximum efficiency. Utilizing high energy rare earth magnets and dense slot fills, the AG Series achieves higher AC output power. This provides the highest performance per volume and minimizes the alternators footprint within the system.
The alternators are supplied as a direct drive rotor / stator frameless part set that is directly attached to the load. This form of attachment eliminates backlash and increases stiffness for an optimized direct drive system.
The AG Matrix™ Series is a family of alternators consisting of a wide range of sizes, outside diameters from 5.25 to 22 inches (133.35 mm to 558.8 mm) with multiple stack sizes and winding options for each diameter.
- Continuous AC output power from 345 W to over 36 kW
- Double insulated high temp magnet wire minimizes leakage current and provides good thermal resistance
- Stable high temp encapsulation material minimizes movement or working of windings under large temperature variations
- Rare earth magnets
- High power density
- Large through bores
- Auxiliary power generation
- Wind energy
- Onboard power generation for manned and unmanned vehicles
|Model||Rated Power (w)||Speed (rpm)||Voltage (V rms)||Mounting Dimensions (in)|
|AG-5250||345 - 3590||650 - 1500
||237 - 263||5.25|
|AG-7350||868 - 8550||600 - 1200||227 - 239||7.35|
|AG-8000||1249 - 12780||3600||208 - 219||8.00|
|AG-12600||966 - 23986||250 - 800||256 - 301||12.60|
|AG-15275||1631 - 36526||200 - 800||248 - 322||15.275|